Car Maintenance Tips
- Keep your vehicle in tune with your vehicle’s specific service maintenance schedule.
- Make your tires last longer. Rotate your tires every 6000 miles.
- Inspect your air filter quarterly.
- Inspect your vehicle’s brake system once a year.
- To increase fuel economy, keep your vehicle properly tuned up.
- Use the recommended gas octane for your vehicle.
- Is your vehicle up to speed with the factory? Reflash your vehicle’s computer to keep its software current.
Vehicle maintenance is very important for your vehicle. Following your factory recommended maintenance schedule is the minimum amount recommended to prolong the life of your vehicle. It is always cheaper to maintain your vehicle than it is to repair it when it is broken.
Car Safety Tips
- Keep your tires properly pressurized
- Keep your fluids properly leveled.
- Ensure your coolant has the proper freeze and boil-over protection.
- Belts and hoses wear. Replace them before they fail, leaving you stranded.
- Make sure all of the light bulbs on your vehicle are in good working order.
- It is a good idea (in case of accident) to keep a disposable camera in your glove box.